Harvest is upon us, as you have probably seen on your drive up Sexton Farm Lane to Williams Gap. This harvest is looking great - the fruit is ideal and the chemistry is showing that the wines from this vintage are going to be outstanding. We are starting to wind down and will be ready to celebrate a terrific harvest by the end of October. To celebrate, we are hosting an inaugural Harvest Dinner on October 22nd. We are closing early just to commemorate with some of our most valued friends and family. Tickets are limited!
Timeline of Events
- 5:30 Arrival - Guests will enjoy sparkling wine and cheese in the vineyard with owner, Dr. Jack Sexton for a brief vineyard tour and discussion of the 2021 harvest.
- 6:10 - Guests will drive to the Tasting Room where they will be greeted with a welcome pour of one of our unreleased 2020 white wines.
- 6:30 - Four Course Harvest Dinner paired with Williams Gap wines. The courses will be introduced by winemaker Rob Cox and Chef Marium Caternolo.
This is sure to be a night we will never forget and the first of many Harvest Dinners to come!
- Ticket sales are ending October 13th
- This event is strictly 21+
- Attire: Cocktail.
- Upon arrival, guests will park adjacent to the vineyard where you will see several vehicles parked on the side. The vineyard tour will begin there. After the vineyard tour, guests will retreat to their vehicle to transport themselves to the Tasting Room where parking will be available. Once guests enter the tasting room, they will be greeted with a welcome pour before dinner.
- Each ticket awards the guest with a vineyard tour, sparkling wine & cheese in the vineyard, a welcome pour and a four course meal paired with wine.
- You can view the menu by clicking here --> Harvest Dinner Menu
- Please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Wine will be available to purchase by the bottle and glass if guests wish to enjoy wine after dinner.